The easy way to win an Apple Watch
Posted on 3rd May 2015
Yes, as promised – it’s your chance to win the ‘must-have’ Apple Watch, and also as promised it’s really (and we mean really) easy to enter. All you have to do is simply:
GO TO THIS LINK
Then Like the competition post there.
Comment (nicely!) on the post
Follow Be-IT Resourcing on LinkedIn
YOU MUST DO ALL THREE TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN!
Terms & Conditions
Competition – Win an Apple Watch
1. The promoter is Be-IT Resourcing Ltd with registered office at 7/9 North Saint David Street
Edinburgh EH2 1AW (“Be-IT Resourcing”).
2. The Competition will be open on 4th of May 2015. The “Competition Period” closes at 4pm GMT on 29th of May 2015 after which no entries will be received. There will be one (1) winner selected on 1st of June 2015.
3. There is one (1) prize available: comprising an Apple Watch Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band.
4. To be eligible for entry, participants must be residents in the UK and be 18 years old or over. The Winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
5. This Competition is not open to employees of Be-IT Resourcing Ltd or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Competition. Further, Be-IT Resourcing reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition and any Prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
6. To qualify for entry, participants will need to like the competition post published on social media, post a comment and follow Be-IT Resourcing on LinkedIn.
7. There will be one Winner for the Prize. The Winner of the Prize will be selected at random from the qualifying entries under independent supervision after the end of the Competition Period.
8. The winners will be notified via email on 1st of June 2015 and the prize will be collected by the winner at the place and time agreed with Be-IT Resourcing’s representative.
9. Should Be-IT Resourcing be unable to contact the Winner by 7th of June 2015 the Winner will forfeit their Prize. Be-IT Resourcing will take reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner before this date but Be-IT Resourcing’s decision will be final.
10. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions; all third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Be-IT Resourcing.
11. We cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Be-IT Resourcing be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Competition or prize draw or any prize connected with the Competition. This clause excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner and/or companion/s arising out of the prize.
12. Be-IT Resourcing reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize). No communications will be entered into by Be-IT Resourcing regarding this.
14. This Competition is free to enter and no purchase necessary.
15. The Winner may be requested to participate in related publicity, including his/her name and general location being used in any and all media.
16. Entry into the Competition signifies acceptance of these terms and of the entry instructions.
17. These terms will be governed by Scottish Law.
.. Back to Blog