There is a requirement for an experienced Service Delivery Analyst to join our Service Desk:
- Assist with ticket backlog. We currently have over 800 tickets in the queue with an ‘open’ and ‘pending’ status. The contract resource would assist with contacting these requesters to understand the current situation and coordinate follow up if still an issue. This will allow the remainder of the team (3 analysts) to manage the daily ticket volume which averages at around 50 per day.
- Identify ageing tickets with a view to contacting the user to check if the user’s incident or Service request is still outstanding
- Work with the user over the telephone or via Teams to resolve problems with IT service issues
- Facilitating Service Requests
- Collaboration with Service Desk colleagues and wider IT team for support
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced Service Desk environment
- Knowledge of working with AD and Exchange
- Experience working with ITIL or an understanding of the framework
- Experience in using ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Freshservice, Ivanti Service Manager etc.
- Proven ability to manage large ticket volume
- Demonstrable experience in supporting Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience in supporting O365
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Achieved or working towards ITIL Foundation certification