IT Support Technician (2nd Line)
Are you interested in providing technical support to a global business to maintain and upgrade IT business systems, data security, and efficiency? Would you like to be part of a large team that enables IT systems and security to be supported globally for all users daily?
You will join a technically minded team ensuring IT systems are maintained to the optimum level. You will use your problem solving and communication skills to effectively work with the organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Build, service and maintain networks including site visits when required for build, refresh and out of management tasks
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed on schedule and according to IT process
- Ensure business support processes are followed and documented
- Ensure that the asset database is maintained at all times
- Responsible for installing authorised software on desktops/laptops as required
- Highlighting improvements to processes to the IT Support Team Leader
- Responsible for supporting issues with IT equipment including scanners and printers
- Working closely with stakeholders in the business to improve customer relations and technical support
- Ensure that all calls are logged and the system is kept up to date
As IT Support Technician you will need to have experience in some of these key areas:
- Experience of Active Directory
- Experience of network monitoring software
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, MS Office packages and networking
- Good customer facing skills
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016
Please note that this role is in Clydebank and all candidates should be able to commute to this location.
If you are an IT Support Technician seeking your next role within a well-established organisation that will help you push your career on, then get in touch with Sinead.Dewar@be-it.co.uk or apply below.