Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a new client on the lookout for a Tier 3 Support Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a senior engineer for our client who specialize in online visibility tools for local businesses.
The ideal candidate with have experience working for a managed service provider.
If you are keen to work in a dynamic and fast paced IT environment, look no further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software, networking, connectivity and telephony enquiries as part of a small team of staff, to deliver and communicate a professional high-quality service level to end users within agreed SLA’s
- Routine server maintenance and monitoring
- Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams while keeping the customer informed.
- Management of own ticket and change requests in ConnectWise ensuring all notes and details are up to date and accurate.
- Adhering to formal processes
- Management of time in line with SLA, agreements, and billable hours.
- Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers as well as Tier 3 and escalate support tickets and Change requests through the relevant teams whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Completing tickets and Change requests from initial contact through to completion for all customers, ensuring all agreed processes are adhered to
- Ensure that the billing handovers are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all requests for support assigned to you are being dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Previous Support experience within the IT/Telecoms industry an advantage.
- Knowledge of hardware install and removal, fault and troubleshooting
- Understanding of remote support methodology
- Understanding of hosted Cloud Solutions
- Implementing and supporting Microsoft 365 Services (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Azure AD
- Intune experience
- Windows Server Support (2012, 2016 and 2019)
- Windows 10 Desktop Support
- Active Directory administration
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- WAN Topologies and Connectivity
- Monitoring and Alert remediation
- Experience supporting a busy helpdesk dealing with escalated issues.
- Cyber Security Skilled
This role will be a hybrid working model with around 3 days in the office when is safe to do so.
Please get in Touch with Zoe at Be-IT to find out more – email@example.com - 0141 378 6672