Infrastructure Analyst - Glasgow - VMware, Cisco, Citrix, Solarwinds
Would you like to join real Scottish success, an organisation that has doubled in size over last 5 years and has ambitions to continue that growth? Would you enjoy role in Glasgow based IT team looking after data centre and networking technologies for global locations? You will be joining organisation with real commitment to promoting from within and developing the skills and career of employees. Get in touch for more detail.
- You will provide 3rd line support to global systems
- Become focal point for the control and monitoring of the server estate
- When required become key member of projects team
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of delivery and support in a global operations team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to drive solutions to completion in dynamic environment
- Solid skills in data centre, Microsoft Server and Networking technologies including; VMware ( version 6 or above), Cisco, Citrix, Solarwinds, Backupexec, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
This is a team takes great pride in delivering high quality results for their users so flexibility is key, as is a willingness to learn new technologies. Please call Freddie Kydd for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In