Our client is one of the most highly regarded IT Service Providers across the UK and Ireland. With continued growth planned for 2018 and beyond and an enviable client list they are poised for success. Since the beginning of 2018 we have successfully placed 2 highly experienced IT engineers with this organisation and the feedback has been excellent, far beyond their expectations and they now understand how this company has been built to such an exceptional standard and looking forward to the long-term career opportunity.
Package: Industry leading base salary up to £40,000+ and an excellent range of company benefits including private healthcare, flexible working, excellent company pension, Gym Membership
Job type: Full-time / Permanent
You will be an experienced IT engineer, ideally at 2nd line level and ready to step to 3rd line with the right training and support or a 3rd line engineer who is keen to be part of an environment which is simply better in every possible way and want to progress into management or a vocational technology area. You will be an approachable team player, highly motivated and proactive, with proven delivery skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing industry leading hardware and software support with a range of clients, key to this will providing the detail, care and attention to each case. This company is particularly renowned for their quality of service
- At least 5 years experience working within a Managed IT Services environment
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, basic PowerShell scripting would also be highly advantageous
- Experienced of working with Hyper-V or VMware virtualisation technologies, ideally with some experience of Datacentre virtualisation.
- Good working knowledge of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer, ideally certified but consideration will equally be given to experience
- A fundamental understanding of Network Technologies
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Tony Baker in complete confidence on 02895 214076.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.
O365, Office 365, Microsoft, System Engineer, IT Migrations, Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, Load Balancing, VMware, Hyper-V, ITIL