Be-IT is currently working with a large and well-known tech consultancy business who are looking to expend their infrastructure team.
We’re looking for an experienced Active Directory Lead who can hit the ground running and has completed upgrades to the AD environment from 2012 to 2016. You should be a strong trouble-shooter who knows and understands the Active Directory infrastructure. You will also lead/direct a team of 3 engineers.
You should have good knowledge in most of the following:
- Active Directory
- Storage Management
- Sophos\Symantec Endpoint
- Hyper V
- Veritas Clustering
- MS Clustering
- Office 365 and Windows 10
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Ability to work on more than one project
- Experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and server operating systems
- Familiarity with VMWare (vSphere, vCenter etc)
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DNS, IP routing, network address translation etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Windows Server operating systems
In return you can expect to work on high-profile projects, receive a generous salary with salary reviews, great benefits plus a commitment to training and working with latest technologies.
If this sounds like you then apply for more information or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT to learn more.