Are you an experienced Abobe Engineer looking to develop skills and career in a large, fast moving and complex technology company? Would you like to use your technical knowledge of the Adobe Campaign Manager toolset in an environment that will offer both challenges and rewards? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source an Adobe Engineer. In this role you will need to work closely within a Data and Analytics team working on very exciting projects.
- Manage change control (i.e. software release, application upgrades, improvements backlog),
Incident triage, access request management and resolution of application issues
- Engaging Adobe and other 3rd parties for resolution of complex application issues
- Adobe Campaign configuration changes
- Incident triage campaign channel integrations with suppliers for things like Direct Mail, Outbound Telemarketing, SMS and Push Notification
- Provide technical expertise to support changes to the Data Model
- Own training, internal knowledge share, artefacts, application performance and usage management of all Adobe platforms
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Some technical experience of Adobe Campaign Manager toolset
- Understanding and experience of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience and ability to distil customer insight and performance data into clear and actionable plans
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.