Agile Development Lead – Scotland
Are you a Senior IT professional with a background in Agile Development? Do you have experience leading and mentoring other Scrum Masters on projects? Would like to lead team of Scrum Masters in complex and fast moving environment? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations to source a Technical Manager. You will have role working closely with Scrum Leads advising them on projects and helping them develop career.
- Assist the drive to bring in the right talent to build the team
- Grow and develop our Scrum Masters through their career.
- Be an outstanding role model, by demonstrating high standards of behaviours and actions.
- Active hands on participation supporting the leads and their teams
- Lead on the planning and execution of future strategy around technology and process
- Bring to life the transformation into new process and ways of working
- Be involved internally and externally in conversations to represent the team and bring learning and ideas back into the organisation.
- Work with internal colleagues to allocate Scrum Leads and to balance the development needs of team
- Support your line manager with feedback on team performance.
- Motivate and inspire people and teams.
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Significant experience in Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean SD, XP, DSDM
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Agile methodologies, paired with a real sense of doing what is right for the business and reaching pragmatic compromises.
- Confidence in demonstrating continuous improvement.
- Well versed in running projects and also operational type activities.
- Experience of building high performing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of positive succession planning and execution.
- Proven experience motivating teams to succeed.
- Extensive people management experience.
- Be able to report clearly on and give visibility of activity, performance, risks, issues etc
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd on 0131 344 4784.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.