Agile QA Analyst - ISTQB Agile, Scrum, BDD, Edinburgh
Are you a software QA professional that is passionate about Agile? Are you an active and energetic contributor to Scrum Meetings? Would you enjoy role where you can propose ideas for change and see them adopted?
This is new role on greenfield Microsoft technology oriented development project as Test Analyst within Agile/Scrum environment. You will be involved throughout all aspects of software delivery from feasibility and requirements to build and live running. This will include;
- Test Planning
- Test analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Feedback to development teams
- Release cycle management and version control
- Communication of client UAT roles and responsibilities to ensure the right things happen at the right times
- Capture of client feedback from the acceptance process for use in future product development or releases.
- Strong experience of Agile software testing, ideally in a financial services environment
- Manual scripted, experience based and automated functional testing
- Database interrogation, database query writing, analysis and testing with SQL
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation level certified preferred
- Testing tools, ideally Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio Team Services, SQL Server Management Studio, SpecFlow
About the Company
Organisation with offices across UK currently growing fast and actively strengthening IT team. They invest in very latest technologies and have forward thinking attitude to embracing latest ideas to enhance relationship with business. This role is in Edinburgh city centre office and will be working with talented team of development and support professionals in supportive and collegiate environment that will challenge and reward. This is role suited to those passionate about technology eager to use problem solving skill to improve business processes.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.