Would you enjoy a technically varied role working as an Anaplan consultant with customers based in banks across the globe? Would you like a role in tight knit team which tests your analytical and problem-solving skills on a daily basis? Then this opportunity in a fast growing fintech organisation is one that you may well want to discuss in more detail.
About the role
You will join an industry leader in design and delivery of financial planning models to the banking sector. These models optimise business performance through enhanced decision making driven by data analysis and insights. The purpose of this role is to deliver for our clients efficient and effective financial models using Anaplan. This may be independent work, or as part of a team working on a larger project.
This will involve;
- Working with colleagues to understand and map out data requirements and calculation logic.
- Translate data and calculation logic requirements to model design
- Build model, including gate stage sign offs of prototypes during development, and testing at all stages
- Leading delivery of projects at clients
- Writing user guides and deliver training to client organisation where required
- Provide support and ongoing training after go live
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Maths, Accounting, Finance, Business, IT)
- Considerable work experience in a complex data analytics role
- Experience building complex models in Anaplan
- Able to interrogate and understand complex business data requirements to build an analytical model that will deliver the relevant insights.
- Understand financial accounting principles and strong mathematical background
Working from home at moment, this client has offices in London and Scotland but role will be on remote basis.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.