Service & Support Engineers (Application Support)
We are recruiting for service & support engineers to support real time data system (OSIsoft PI) for a company that has an unparalleled reputation within their field, it has an excellent and expanding client base and is led from its Aberdeen office where they build and deploy real time information systems and solutions and ongoing upgrades, development and maintenance.
- proficient in Microsoft Office products;
- sound grasp of IT methodologies such as ITIL
- experience supporting real time data systems or similar
- good understanding of IT infrastructure, including servers, databases and networking;
- experience of incident management, change requests etc.
It would be advantageous if you had any knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell or knowledge of supporting honewell DynAmo
This is an exciting role which will off fantastic training and development opportunities.
Please apply online or send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 344 4790 for further information.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In