We have an exciting role available for an Application Support Analyst with one of our Financial Services clients based in central Edinburgh.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support for live business applications ensuring that they are always available to support business users and external customers to the highest possible standard.
You will be responsible for receiving and logging requests for support, investigating issues and other Ad Hoc requests whilst contributing to the wider team by supporting process improvements and best practice strategies and working closely with the senior application support analysts.
The ideal candidate should have the following –
- A good understanding of software and hardware platforms which support live business applications
- Experience of IT concepts such as SQL
- Working knowledge of SSIS packages
- Awareness of the full software development lifecycle
- Awareness of business environment where applications are in use
Alongside a generous salary you will also be offered several benefits such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.