Application Support Consultant - Edinburgh
Exciting opportunity to city centre Edinburgh software house in their Application Support team. This is a technically challenging position in fast moving environment that will offer real chance to build technical and business skills for candidate keen to expand and learn new technologies.
You will be responsible for direct contact with international clients and responsibilities will include;
- Software Development Projects and fixes
- Software Support and Maintenance
- Investigating new technologies for introduction to the product roadmap
- Developing the knowledge to become product expert and be self sufficient
- IT related qualification
- Previous experience in Software Development or Support
- Experience in dealing with customer focused tasks and managing small projects.
- Good mathematical skills
- Knowledge of database performance techniques
- Skills in .Net, Java, PL/SQL and Scripting
- Strong and confidant verbal and written communication skills
- Able to spend one or two nights away if required by projects.
- Ideally experience of working with financial markets applications
About the Company
Edinburgh software house with market leading product and global client base. This position offers an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic, client facing role with an innovative and fast growing technology provider.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In