IT Application Support Analyst
£30,000 to £35,000 pa
Are you looking for a role with career progression?
Having the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge technology on the market?
Would you enjoy working within a global company?
You will be responsible for the 3rd line application support and maintenance for the internal business systems and services they provide. Receiving and logging requests for support from the 1st and 2nd stage, prioritising requests set against strong criteria, providing correct and timely requests for support as well as making modifications to system parameters, developing site-specific enhancements to ensure all work is carried out to the highest of standards.
What you need?
To be successful, you will be experienced with:
- .Net (ASP.Net, MVC)
- Knowledge of web programming developing methodologies
- Supporting Web Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take control and ownership of projects
What’s in it for me?
- Pension contributions
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and medical benefits
- Including discounts platform (including days out and holidays)
- And a real chance of progression and learning
How do I apply:
Apply now!! Give John McCann a call on 0141 370 9926 or email me your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and a time we can catch up to go over this opportunity in more detail