The Implementation Support Specialist role analyses and evaluates technical problems and/or functionality questions within the software based on the application, data source or integration with external applications. The role determines the best course of action to resolve the problem or inquiry.
- You will assist customers with assigned technical support issues that are reported via telephone, web and email.
- Provide accurate analysis, troubleshooting and testing of technical issues.
- Ensure the highest level of communication with the customer by providing regular updates with respect to progress of each incident, and quickly providing high quality, complete, and timely solutions in a professional manner while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Facilitate resolutions with customers contacts and with other members of the organization (sales, services, product house, etc.) as necessary during problem resolution. Technical guidance may be provided by a Senior Product Support Engineer and/or Technical Lead.
- Follow and maintain all standards for tracking and documenting issues throughout the lifecycle of a support case.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction objectives.
- Develop knowledge base articles as part of the case management workflow.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the features and functions of assigned products.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge relevant to product offerings, current support policies and methods of support delivery in order to quickly provide technically accurate and complete resolutions.
- Deliver internal training on their area of expertise to other members of the team, as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with operating systems, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in the interest of customer satisfaction.
- These roles are working shift patterns, 8 hour shifts starting from 1pm; supporting Americas
- On call rota, 1 week in every 2 months (expected to reduce as the team grows). On call is paid.
- Demonstratable customer contact center or customer service experience that supports implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications and related technology infrastructure, or equivalent
- Experience in documenting customer issues with ability to tailor the explanation of technical concepts to the audience
- Experience in effectively dealing with internal escalations from Professional Services and customer
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations and technology software and tools
- Familiarity with use of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools such as Wireshark, NetMon, PerfMon, WinDBG, etc.
- Familiarity with WEB Server Technology (i.e. IIS, WebLogic, Tomcat, & Apache)
- Understanding of networking and protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of telecom systems (CTI, PBX, VOIP) including switches and protocols Familiarity with Information Security (i.e. SSL/PKI, Security hardening, Firewall)
- Demonstrated experience working with databases (SQL preferred)
Please apply online for immediate consideration.