Applications Engineer – NLP/NLG
Fantastic opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join a growing software company based in Scotland working in AI field and NLP/NLG solutions. You will join project team building cutting edge applications in exciting and technically challenging environment. You should be keen technologist looking to take a role within a team that ensures that new and cutting edge solutions are delivered to clients.
To succeed in this role you will need to show problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to approach problems logically and systematically. You will have strong communication and technical skills but also understand the business implications of decisions. You should be aware of both the capabilities and also the limitations of technology.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field AND some commercial experience working in software development
- Some experience with databases and data science
- Experience of building or maintaining Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Natural Language Generation systems
About the Role
- Build and maintain NLG applications and solutions.
- Design and prototype new capabilities.
- Collaborate with your team to design, build, test and deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Work with technical writers to create high-quality user documentation.
This is role at software house with vibrant and cosmopolitan environment. They have an office in Aberdeen but would be open to largely remote working with trips to the office 3 to 4 days a month for meetings with team, social events etc.
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd for further discussion or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.