Are you an Apps Support / Devops Analyst looking to move into an exciting new role with a growing technology organisation in Edinburgh City centre? Are you a proactive person keen to work progressive environment with latest technologies? Then you may want to hear more about this role.
This is role in small team working with and supporting software developers on variety of applications primarily based on MicroSoft technology stack. It will suit highly technical person that shows real desire and passion for learning new technologies. You will be involved in both client facing and internal projects and be asked to add to discussion in initiatives such as drive to automate processes.
Duties will include:
- Supporting internal development teams e.g. root cause analysis, advising on development practices in line with IT policies and systems.
- Regularly document and update procedures, processes and systems where required.
- Provide systems support, monitoring and reporting of systems availability.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a rigorous and methodical manner with comprehensive audit trails.
- Comply with the information security standards, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working in a engineering role – this may be from software development or IT infrastructural background.
- Demonstrable experience in systems design, and core knowledge of areas such as Networking, Windows OS, Security, Databases, Cloud (Azure preferred), basic scripting or software development.
- Previous experience in supporting websites and web applications written in .NET (preferred) or other mainstream languages.
- Experience in working to change management.
This is a role based in Edinburgh office but client will be remote based at moment with flexible working arrangements in future.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.