Our client is a global powerhouse in the IT consulting space who are keen to hire multiple Support Analysts to work in their Edinburgh city centre offices. This is an opportunity to join the companies digital engineering hub and become part of something special. They work with a broad range of public and private sector clients and are recognised across the UK as one of the best employers in their field. In 2016, they were recognised as one of the top 5 employers in the UK. With a 10 billion turnover, an enviable list of clients and continuous growth over the last 10 years this would be an excellent long term career move.
You will be an experienced Unix Admin / Support Analyst looking to work in a client facing environment providing 3rd line support to clients with like-minded professionals and enjoy working with the latest technologies giving you a competitive edge.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating live system issues and providing support to your fellow team members
- Contributing to the resolutions of system issues
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Working with technology vendors and 3rd parties
- Providing detailed analysis of system defects
- At least 2 years+ experience in Unix Admin
- Experience working with products built on Apache / JBoss / Oracle Platforms
- Some Bash / Perl scripting experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working within teams
For an informal discussion, please call Tony Baker on 0141 343 8350. To apply please email: email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.