seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated SharePoint Developer, for a global engineering business based in the Glasgow area, who is looking to invest and train an ambitious individual, in the development and support of it's global SharePoint Intranet. If you are looking for a career in Web-based development, within a stable and growing environment, which offers you the support to learn and enhance your technical capabilities, then you'll want to get in touch with us!
We are seeking individuals with:
- Experience of developing and configuring SharePoint Web Parts
- Exposure to technologies including; C#, ASP.Net, XML, and XSLT, WCF, AJAX, and SQL Server
- A good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Experience of SharePoint 2013 On-premise
It would be advantageous if you were a certified SharePoint Developer with knowledge of SharePoint Farm administration and knowledge of SSIS/SSRS.
You will be supporting the Business Solutions Manager with scoping and delivering functionality-based tasks, resolving Intranet support cases, supporting the migration of local business Intranets and acquired businesses to the company's global Intranet platform.
We are seeking someone capable of resolving complex functional and configuration issues daily, who's calm in a crisis, and possesses the knowledge and expertise to advise the best solution to problems!
If this sounds like you, and you'd be interested in an informal introductory discussion, then please apply online or email your CV to Susie.email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.