Are you an Automation Engineer with strong development capabilities in C#?
If so, I have a great opportunity here working for a healthcare software company building products for hospitals.
Very Agile and data focused business with a great culture and benefits.
Enjoy fantastic career progression and even regular sabbatical opportunities!
This role can be fully remote or hybrid – they have offices in central Edinburgh and Glasgow.
You should have experience in C#/.Net or Postman and a proven track record in designing and building automation solutions working across a number of different tools and technologies.
- Developing high quality automation solutions
- A good understanding of automated testing methods and their application
- The ability to analyse and solve technical problems
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Being able to clearly articulate ideas to a target audience
- Previous experience of collaborating with other team members within an Agile Delivery team
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (e.g. TFS or Jira)
Want to learn more? Apply online or call Alasdair Walker at Be-IT