Is your company moving in the same direction? Same ideas everyday with no forward-thinking approach?
How would you like to utilise your testing skills to software that is improving everyday life?
You’ll join a company that is experiencing a massive period of growth with major development plans across the globe. You will be working within the team who have recently implemented a brand-new strategy under new leadership.
Working within their new offices, sitting next to developers and product managers, you will use your automation experience to develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Designs tests and provides requirements for automated tests
- Designs automation workflows and scripts for maximum product coverage
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium
- Hands-on experience with Mobile testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Contribute to usability, integration, documentation or functional testing
- Help ensure the quality and completeness of team deliverables
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with API Testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Prepare and maintain QA artefacts including, but not limited to test plans, test cases, scripts, and metrics/reports.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn