Are you an experienced Senior Automation Tester looking for a new challenge and exciting role in the Edinburgh?
Would you like the opportunity to work on a number of high-profile Technology and Change initiatives for one of the largest Pensions and Investments Companies in the UK leading a team and influencing senior stakeholders, in a practice where there is strong focus on empowerment and personal development?
Within this role you will be part of a team of circa 15 staff within our clients testing delivery function take ownership of and deliver a range of complex and challenging IT and Change projects.
We are looking for:
- Experience working knowledge in Waterfall and Agile software development life cycles
- Knowledge of test automation strategies, best practices and automation tools.
- Knowledge of functional test automation at API, Database and ETL levels
- Working knowledge of some test automation tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, SoapUI.
- Working knowledge at least one programming languages: JAVA, Python, C#, Ruby
- Proven experience leading test teams to deliver complex solutions
In addition to competitive base salaries our client also offers an excellent benefits package including bonus, flexible working and realistic development and career progression opportunities.
Interested? Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.