Be-IT are working exclusively with a global data consulting business to hire a contract AWS Data Engineer, outside of IR35, on an initial 3-month basis.
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience within AWS Data Engineering
- Experience designing, creating, deploying and troubleshooting Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of ETL, data preparation, data quality and governance. The client use Matillion.
- Excellent natural communication skills in their knowledge domain – should inspire confidence from clients
- Demonstratable skills in building data models in AWS Redshift Analytics & Snowflake. Essential.
- Proven background of developing production-level data warehouses for analytical reporting.
- AWS Developer Associate / AWS Database Speciality accreditation
- Understanding of ETL processes used to load data in Redshift
- Experience downloading data from advertising platforms such as DV360/SA360/GCM using metrics and dimension calculations
Please apply, or get in touch with Euan Wilson on 0131 344 4802 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.