Be-IT are working with a rapidly growing consultancy business in Scotland, who are looking to bring an experienced AWS Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer onboard on a permanent basis to support their clients across the central belt and UK. The business is expanding into the Scottish market and has recently won bids to undertake a number of large digital projects for their clients. As a result, they are looking for an experienced Engineer to come in and work closely with development and infrastructure teams.
This role is a mostly remote opportunity, however, there may be occasional travel to Glasgow required.
You’ll need the following to be considered:
- AWS experience
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting skills including use of a scripting languages such as Python or Ruby, or proficiency with shell scripting (e.g. BASH)
- Knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Foreman)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent Linux system administration skills
- An understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
- In depth, hands on knowledge of virtualisation platforms and finally some AWS, Azure or cloud experience.
In return, this company pays a salary of £60-70k, plus regular funded training and excellent benefits. Interested? Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.