Are you experienced IT infrastructure team manager with technical background in Storage or Back Up Support? Would you enjoy a role in a large, complex and fast moving business? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
The role will involve;
- You will be responsible for a team of highly skilled Storage & Backup Engineers.
- Maintain and update a technology roadmap for all aspects of the storage & backup estate.
- Deliver new storage and backup solutions into the estate, ensuring continuity of service.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to ensure the optimum service is being provided.
- Work with peers to ensure a collaborative approach to the delivery of projects.
- Forge productive relationships with external storage & backup suppliers.
Your experience will include;
- Experience of managing an enterprise class storage & backup estate.
- Experience of multi-vendor storage environments is essential.
- Strong people management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
This role will involve flexible working but will be based at company office in central Scotland.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email or call for chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.