Be-IT Resourcing is working with a Wealth Management business who are seeking an experienced BI Developer who will work with their Data Services team who are servicing the MI Reporting requirements across business areas Sales, Investment Operations, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Marketing, etc.
They are embarking on designing an EDW to be able to take in data from various source systems and provide a reporting solution agnostic of source systems.
The BI Developer will work closely with SM/PPO/BAs to help define technical requirements, develop functionality, be involved in technical design discussions, influence data architecture and test work to completion.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Tableau visualisation tool
- Extensive experience in MS SQL (SSIS and SSRS
- Agile Scrum methodology – using tool Jira
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to translate to technical requirements
- An understanding of data systems, system architecture and data warehouses
- Exposure to data governance frameworks and protocols
- Knowledge and experience of using data bus matrices
- An understanding of basic database principles and terminology
- Understanding of the principles of IT security and data protection
- Experience of working in a technology-focused company
- Experience in Wealth Management desirable
About the company
This is a great opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join a growing and well-respected Wealth Management organisation in Berkshire working on a large project.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.