Are you experienced in both Project Management and Business Analysis? Have you proven record with large scale IT Change experience? Have you got a flair for assisting project teams to deliver projects on time and on budget? We would love to hear from you if the above strikes a chord.
Be-IT’s client is embarking on a sizable IT transformation programme to deliver a number of technical projects working within their Business Change department. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of Scotland’s most sought after employers so if you are looking for a change in 2017, we encourage you to get in touch asap. In addition to a competitive base salary, an exceptional benefits package and annual leave entitlement is associated to this position.
We are inviting candidates with the following experience to apply:
- Proven project management experience in a technical, customer focused environment.
- Good knowledge of the principles and practice of project management.
- Experience in the provision of business analysis services in a large complex organisation.
- Good knowledge of BA techniques and other relevant tools.
- Recognised project management or business analysis qualification (e.g. Agile DSDM, Prince2, PMI-PMP).
- Experience of managing projects to both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of undertaking lean or change management-related activities.
- Experience of managing projects across the full lifecycle.
- Building close working relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
For more information, please call Freddie Kydd or apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and LinkedIn.
Business Analyst / business change / transformation / Agile