Are you Business Analyst with experience working with databases and metadata? Would you interested a digitisation project to optimise search experiences? Would you enjoy a role on project team in complex, global business? Would you also be interested in a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
The role will involve;
- Assisting with the creation of meta-data standards to optimise the search experience for users
- Assist with the creation and delivery of a digitisation plan for different business units
- Support the business in identifying digital records and to catalogue all data/document storage systems
- Support the business in the process of digital record enhancement to optimise users search experience.
Your experience will include;
- Good communicator and collaborator, comfortable working across time zones with multinational colleagues, whose first language may not be English
- Experience of the Microsoft 365 platform (Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Understanding data governance concepts
- Understanding data/information management and optimised search concepts
- Experience of as many of the following as possible; SQL/Access, ASP.NET, JSON, SharePoint, Microsoft Common Data Mode
This role will involve flexible working but will be based at company office in Glasgow area.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email or call for chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.