Be-IT requires a Business Analyst for a business process outsourcer who are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with a renowned financial services client. This role is ideal for a Business Analyst who has experience supporting projects and programs, ideally within the Life and Pensions or insurance areas of financial services.
- Define and document business requirements
- Develop and document business process
- Assist in production of estimates of analysis activity
- Awareness of the end-to-end lifecycle of Business Change / IT development programmes and projects
- Lead the delivery of small change projects including budget management and governance associated with the change
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills with a strong project management, coupled with commercial awareness.
- Proven ability to manage effective stakeholder relationships to senior management level and experience working in an internal and external client and service delivery environment.
- Planning and organising capabilities with proven experience in process and service improvements
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Budget Management experience
- Understanding of how a Business Processing Outsourcer operates
- Awareness of system analysis techniques
- ideally Life and pensions regulatory knowledge
Located in Bournemouth, this company offers an excellent working environment and benefits package including: A non-contributory pension, access to a subsidised restaurant and coffee bars and access to an exclusive package scheme which gives you access to discounts at some leading shops/retailers in the UK (Halfords / Pizza Express / Holiday Vouchers / Vauxhall Car Savings).
This role also offers genuine career progression opportunities
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.
Business Analyst /MS office/Excel