This is a permanent role for an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented Business Analyst with one of the UK’s leading, award-winning consultancies, which provides top level innovative solutions to its customers globally.
You will become part of project services team and will be responsible for providing business analysis consultancy services to ensure successful delivery of change and IT projects to agreed quality standards, cost and time.
You need to demonstrate the ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment, proven track of record within Business Analyst role, strong communication and presentation skills, creative approach and willingness to go an extra mile to provide an outstanding service to our client’s customers across the UK.
- Engage with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Shape, prioritise and define the business requirements to provide best solutions with system(s) functionality and delivery capability
- Analyse business challenges and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to define the real business need behind problem statements and high level requirements
- Provide high/detailed level requirements and equivalent high/detailed level business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Plan, facilitate and deliver workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
- Identify risk, provide documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Review and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
- Liaise between the business and IT project team throughout the life cycle
- Operate effectively within a business change environment, adapting approach to suit working environment
- Identify potential improvements
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources (including third party suppliers)
- Experience of working within a project services/IT environment delivering change and/or transformation projects
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong verbal and written skills
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines, demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic working environment
- A team player, willing to contribute to the team’s success through an outstanding service level and demonstration of the company’s values
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Excellent stakeholder (internal & external) management skills
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Relevant ISEB/BCS qualifications or equivalent
In addition to an attractive salary this company offers an excellent working environment and benefits package including a non-contributory pension, onsite car parking, access to a subsidised restaurant and coffee bars and an exclusive package scheme which gives you access to discounts at some leading shops/retailers in the UK (Halfords / Pizza Express / Holiday Vouchers / Vauxhall Car Savings).
Please apply online, alternatively, email your CV to Susie Toner a Susie.email@example.com. For a confidential discussion and an immediate consideration, please call Karolina on 0131 344 4780.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @TonerSusie ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).