Be-IT are currently working with a client who is really making a difference.
With its ground breaking medical technology, it is changing people’s lives.
Not only that they are working on some of the most interesting a sophisticated project’s around.
A truly global company who are looking to bring on a Business Analyst who is looking to make that next step.
W are seeking a Business Analyst with additional Project or Workstream leadership experience or potential. The candidate must have experience of cross-application implementations for at least two of the following functions: sales, supply chain, Finance, or customer technical support. Must be an excellent communicator who is at ease leading requirements / process mapping / process design workshops. This experience gained on a CRM (SalesForce) or an ERP (Oracle) project ideal. Must be a self-starter with proven 5+ years full-time in a BA role. The role will support multiple EMEA IT projects and act as project lead for small projects when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the capture / definition / documentation of detailed business process maps with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Define accurate and concise user stories / business requirements.
- Provide general Business Analyst and Business Change Management support for all EMEA enterprise application projects and system enhancements.
- Act as a single-point-of-contact for SMEs in representing processes and requirements to technical teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in delivering via Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid methodologies.
- Drive execution of assigned project deliverables.
- Lead small to medium sized IT projects when required.
- Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions.
- Work with stakeholders to determine project timing and resourcing requirements.
- Monitor execution and report status, risks and issues to the Project / Programme Manager.
- Significant experience facilitating workshops for business requirements/business process capture, “to be” process design, organizational change impact.
- Strong strategic thinking skills; understands business needs and brings proactive solutions to the team.
- Experience with enterprise-level application development projects and working with multi-discipline, globally distributed teams.
- Experience with Agile and Hybrid methodologies.
- Experience in conducting Level of Effort analyses, bottom-up project planning.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT applications Business Analyst role.
- 1+ years of leading a project or workstream.
Preferred Experience: (Optional)
- Experience managing JIRA boards. Scrum Master experience a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce.com / SalesForce Commerce Cloud and ERP systems.
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Experience of being a BA on application implementation projects involving either sales, supply chain, Finance, or tech support functions.
- someone who is an excellent communicator and can lead requirements / process mapping / process design workshops.
- Experience of being responsible for delivering a project or workstream (project co-ordination / lead role) would be ideal … if they haven’t yet they must be capable of stepping up into that project lead role to support me on minor projects/workstreams from the start.
- Someone who has project experience looking to work in a BA/PM role
- Aid in articulation of business processes that drive technical requirements.
- Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with one or more of these following applications is a plus - Oracle EBS, SalesForce, Commercial Cloud
- Jira, Confluence
- Business processes.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org