Be-IT are currently working with a large Analytics company who are looking for a Business Analyst. You will work as part of one of their Professional Services teams engaging directly with their clients to develop world class customer experience solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Optimisation products.
- Business Analysts require limited support in order to carry out the following activities within the timescales and quality standards set by the project:
- Lead solution scoping workshops with clients to gather business requirements and define business processes and explain how the company’s CEO products meet those requirements.
- Lead solution design workshops, defining solutions with clients and colleagues and producing documents that accurately capture details of the solution, including any business configuration.
- Contribute to training materials and participate in training sessions
- Create and execute test scripts as part of the project testing phase
- Contribute to the Business Analyst Practice through the creation and sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on project experiences
The extent of each of the activities listed above will depend on the nature of particular projects.
Skills and experience required
- Experience with Prototyping/Mock-up tools such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Experience with process diagramming tools such as Visio
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business Analysis experience within a Customer Sales or Service environment, preferably with exposure to CRM systems
- Illustrated experience in process mapping and business improvement
- Experience of facilitating workshops and producing quality requirements documents
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and synthesizing and prioritising requirements
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn