Business Analyst – (Dynamics or ERP finance definition essential) 6 Month Contract
I have an exciting role for a business analyst for a transformation project in Glasgow. We are looking for candidates with extensive experience of SI programmes following a hybrid/agile approach. You must have a solid understanding packaged application integration.
- Experience of ERP/Finance definition, design and implementation – e.g. Dynamics, Oracle, SAP
- Can communicate, negotiate and can manage politics, complexity & ambiguity
- Very solid business analysis capabilities around scope management, requirements definition & management, process analysis and design, business impact assessments and road mapping
- Ability to advise and help implement processes for delivery, implementation of appropriate KPIs, assurance around the BA methods and deliverables
- Experience of workshop design and facilitation
- Self-starter with a strong team ethic
- Comfortable working in highly fluid environments
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.