Business Analyst – Edinburgh, Glasgow or London
6 months + extensions (Urgent role, ideally to start within two weeks.)
Day rate Neg D.O.E
My client requires a business analyst who can demonstrate previous experience of working on Identity & Access management projects within the financial services sector. You must be able to correctly articulate business risks and issues using the project management tools.
- Requirements analysis, collaborative solution definition, collaborate specifications building and evolution, process adhered, stakeholder management and work as part of dynamic self-organizing teams.
- Requirement analysis: Analyse customer requirements; create good user stories in Jira via collaboration with the team and client.
- Interface specification/FSD: Work with your Scrum team and design team to prepare and agree on interface specifications with interacting applications.
- Product Integration: Understanding & exposure to working with industry standard security products.
- Process adherence; ensuring process adheres to the prescribed framework
- Deliveries that meet client outcomes: Work with team to ensure client expectations and outcomes are met through high-quality low defect delivery
- Stakeholder engagement and management: Create strong and healthy relationships, manage, set and exceed expectations with analysts, Product Owners, Programme and Project Managers and technical teams from franchisees/stakeholder teams.
- Experience in security domain, Identity & access management solutions (Authentication, Authorization, Threat management)
- Security aspects in banking applications, multi-factor authentication, adaptive authentication
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Can do cost/benefit analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills, collaboration with customers, working with cross-regional agile teams
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Team city
- User Story Writing & Estimation
- Working in agile teams and scrum
- Security models, directory services, data mapping
- API documentation
- Working experience in acceptance test-driven development teams
- Systems & Lean Thinking
- Test automation framework and tools ex. Jbehave, Jmeter, SOAP UI
- System analysis and systems performance definition
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Basic understanding of web applications, web services
It would be advantageous if you had prior knowledge of RBS (retail & corporate) applications & processes.
Candidates will go through financial services pre-employment screening.
Please call Susie Toner on 0131 344 4790 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies, and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.