Business Analyst (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Are you a hardworking Business Analyst looking for an interesting role within an organisation going through change?
You will be tasked with working with various IT employees and management staff to understand the current IT landscape and implement processes, flows and standard operating procedures.
This position is a 1-year fixed term contract position with the view of permanent employment on completion.
- Apply a range of analysis techniques to analyse the current state, as is, people, processes and technology in customer organisations
- Plan, conduct and analyse a wide range of data and process models
- Undertake mapping business process flows to business rules
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in technical and business environments
- Support the identification of options to deliver enhanced outcomes
- Strong experience of business analysis in a business, policy or digital project environment
- Excellent relationship management skills working with key stakeholders in technical and business environments
- Experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering
- A non-contributory Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- Health/fitness benefits – contribution to fitness memberships
- Corporate membership/passes to a range of attractions
- 30.5 days holiday and 7 public.
To apply or for more information please get in touch at email@example.com.