Be-IT are currently working with a client who is really making a difference. With its ground-breaking medical technology, it is changing people’s lives.
Not only that they are working on some of the most interesting a sophisticated project’s around.
A truly global company who are looking to bring on a Business Analyst who can really make a difference.
Keep on reding if you are a Business Analyst who thinks this could be the role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications
- Scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner
- Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Design details of automated systems
- Provide in-depth knowledge and consultation to users in the area of expertise
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Ensure compliance with existing regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, FDA, HIPAA, and GDPR
- Communicate laterally and engage others across the organization
- 8 + Years of strong experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules: Oracle General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Tax, etc.
- Lead and engage with the business stakeholders at different levels to understand business needs.
- Writing Business Requirements document.
- Analyze and evaluate the business requirements and make solution recommendations
- Experience with Oracle EBS ERP on Finance Modules
Please apply online for immediate consideration or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org