Would you like to join a leading global organisation on a permanent basis on an excellent base salary with additional disc. bonus up to 25%, 10% pension, private health + life insurance, income protection insurance + more? If a positive and supportive company culture and defined career progression path is important to you, this organisation can offer both.
Be-IT Resourcing’s client has various openings available for Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts who have some prior experience of regulatory change management within the financial services sector. Boasting a very high internal promotion rate, this business is going through a considerable period of expansion in Scotland so a great time to join them, make your mark and develop your career in a unique and supportive environment.
You will be working with other business analyst and project management teams to analyse changes to requirements throughout various regulatory change projects. You will be expected to liaise closely with clients and key stakeholders to elicit requirements and work with regulatory and industry bodies to clarify them, producing process maps, operating models, business and functional requirements and structure deliverables.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within the financial services industry and some regulatory change experience (FATCA, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID2 or UCITS)
- Functional analysis to assess impact to current business processes to ensure compliance
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders to categorise and prioritise regulatory requirements
- Work closely with project teams to ensure current processes are understood and documented
- Translate client needs into business requirements, with strong influencing skills.
- Actively participate in project planning and status reporting
- Apply proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, User Acceptance Testing, system conversions and implementations.
Please call Freddie Kydd for a confidential conversation or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In
business analyst / analysis / banking / change / transformation / finance / investment / fund services / regulatory / FATCA / EMIR / Dodd Frank / MiFID2 / UCITS