We have an exciting role available for an experienced Business Process Architect with one of our most forward thinking, innovative clients who are also one of the most recognised brands within their industry.
The main purpose of the role will be to design, develop and implement the “to be” business process methodology and standard used across the entire business. Developing and governing a standard set of architecture artefacts that accurately model the business and working in partnership with key stakeholders to develop business processes, services, drivers, objective and strategies.
The ideal candidate should have the following –
- Extensive experience of planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Comfortable leading and facilitating project workshops with senior business stakeholders
- Excellent communicator that is comfortable at gathering and documenting requirements from both technical and non-technical users
- Experience designing and documenting “to be” business process models based on industry best practice.
- Strong communication, documentation, process mapping and organisational skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Particularly IFS would be of a particular advantage
Alongside a generous salary you will also be offered several benefits such as bonus scheme, holiday entitlement, private healthcare, defined contribution pension etc
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.