C# Developers wanted in Glasgow
Mid, Senior role available.
Working as a member of a product team, you will design and develop enhancements to our industry leading systems as well as helping to create new products to keep us at the cutting edge of the industry.
You must have C# and .Net framework experience in a commercial environment As well as ASP.Net, Web Forms and SQL. Strong object-oriented programming skills are essential.
- Experience working in an Enterprise IT environment, including multiple technologies and legacy code bases
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with technical practices such as pair/mob programming, collective code ownership, continuous integration and SOLID design principles.
- A good computer science degree or over 3 years’ commercial experience
- Experience using the very best 3rd party libraries/tools such as Just Mock, NCrunch, NH/EF Profiler
It would be advantageous if you had knowledge of micro-services, event sourcing and CQRS.
Please apply online or email Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn