Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment developing high quality and cutting-edge software? You will Develop new software features as part of an Agile team and help shape the direction of future features as well as contribute to the innovative and dynamic culture.
Key duties within this role:
- Design and develop high performance server software, dealing with video streaming, alarms and events, network communications, redundancy and more.
- Participate in all aspects of development, from feature scoping and estimation to unit testing and bug fixing.
- Help shape the direction of future features, and the overall product.
- Challenge accepted ways of working, and actively participate and contribute to process
- Practical software engineer with industry experience developing services in C# / .NET
- Great working knowledge of OO and design patterns
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Committed to developing stable, user-friendly software
- Active learner who keeps up to date with developments in your technical and professional areas of expertise.
Knowledge or interest in any of the following is beneficial:
- Microsoft technologies such as WPF, WCF, .NET Core, SQL Server
- Common API technologies such as REST/HTTP, WCF, SOAP, WebSocket
- Video streaming technologies such as RTSP, WebRTC
- IP networking principles
- Virtualisation technologies such as Hyper-V
If you are an experienced C# Software Engineer and would like to know more about this role, then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss. 0131 344 4795 or email@example.com