You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organising cross-functional agile team, developing business critical SaaS solutions, primarily on AWS utilising the latest technologies and tools. As an engineer you will be involved in every aspect of the process - from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end-end ownership of solutions.
You will be
- Participating and contributing to requirements, specifications, architectures, designs and technology stack for products, subsystems, and components.
- Participating and contributing to planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test plans, retrospectives, and release activities.
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented UI components and code.
- Providing maintenance support for existing software to ensure prompt rectification of problems.
- Championing and coaching peers in software engineering best practices and best of breed technology.
- Contributing to and supporting the development build and release environments, processes and tools we use.
- Contributing to and participating in continuous improvement activities
You MUST be
- Able to work in the UK.
- Degree qualified in computer science or related technology subject.
- Have 4+ years of experience working in agile team developing highly available, highly scalable, secure applications on AWS or Azure utilising both IAAS and PAAS.
You should be
- Experienced in the following
- .NET Framework
- Web API
- Unit Testing
- developing and utilising APIs, Microservice and containers.
- continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and working in a DevSecOps culture.
- A proficient problem solver.
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels.
- Collaborative by nature and experienced in working as part of a distributed team.
- A self-starter with high drive, determination, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to travel within the UK and Europe if necessary.
It would be advantageous (but not mandatory) for you to be
- Experienced in
- migrating legacy application to the latest native cloud solutions.
- Familiar with the following tools and technologies
- .NET Core
- Test Driven Development and Behaviour driven development
Please Apply online for immediate consideration.