C++ Software Engineer – Edinburgh
Are you a C++ developer looking for a challenging project where you can make real contribution? Would you like to work in an R&D focussed environment delivering cutting edge software? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
This role is for an passionate Software Developer with proven skills in C++ to join core development team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. You will be in team developing high-performance server software targeting Windows and Linux. You will be working in a collaborative Agile environment where you will be encouraged to learn and apply new technology skills.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths and Computing or Electronic Engineering)
- Practical programmer with experience of C++ development
- Interested in web application software development
- Able to estimate and plan your work accurately and efficiently
- Participate in defining new projects or features
- Boost and STL
- Network communication protocols such as SOAP, HTTP, REST, ONVIF
- Performance and scalability of large scale, distributed systems
- Secure software development practices
- HTTPS, TLS and cryptography
- Multi-threaded software
- Unit testing technologies
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.