Do you value team work and a work/life balance? Are you a Clojure Developer and have a pragmatic approach to your work, constantly striving to deliver world class software solutions?
Working for our client will give you the chance to build a brilliant career in a forward-thinking organisation that offers a long list of benefits. Flexible working and working from home are available. Working in the office will be required at the beginning.
Be-IT is working in a close cooperation with a highly progressive and customer-focused software company that is already established in the US and has opened an office on Edinburgh where it is starting to establish its presence in the European Market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them at the beginning of this journey and help build and establish this company’s presence in Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver well thought-out software features for customers
- Suggest technical improvements to help promote further growth within the business.
- Act as a key contributor to the architectural and software decisions within the team
- Remain up to date with related tech and techniques and impart learnings to the team
- Strong Clojure Experience
- Experience developing, maintaining and scaling web applications
- In-depth knowledge of one or more high-level software development languages
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@Beit resourcing and Linked In
Clojure / Rails / Software Engineer / Developer / Web / SaaS