Are you someone who would like to improve technical skills by attending courses and achieving professional qualifications? Do you have experience working with Microsoft cloud technologies? Would you enjoy technical, customer facing role where you will be accountable for the end-to-end customer solution? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with growing consultancy in Edinburgh to find highly motivated Cloud Consultants to work on projects creating solutions for clients, working with the latest technologies and applying a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
The role will involve;
- Full responsibility for implementing enterprise level infrastructure solutions, from the initial requirements gathering, through to the design and development, to the final delivery and support.
- Owning the technical customer engagement including technical leadership, architectural design, specific implementation projects, and / or proof of concept.
- Building strong technical relationships with senior stakeholders, to enable driving forward decisions collaboratively, capturing project requirements, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
Your experience will include;
- Proven track record in enterprise level infrastructure solutions
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Server technologies including Azure and O365
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure architecture and design, networking, virtualization, Active Directory, security and storage
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
- Understanding of data storage and regional boundaries in regulated environments
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies
This role is based in Edinburgh but will have flexible working arrangements, in future some travel to client sites may be required.
If you want the chance progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.