We’re looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us take on new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. The Enterprise Cloud Architect will lead a virtual cloud architecture function and focus on the integration layers across all products, driving strategy and execution. The Enterprise Cloud Architect provides strategic guidance and oversight to the technical teams in alignment with cloud strategy and builds relationships with business and tech leaders to ensure a seamless and connected set of tech products across the organization
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Review and help to deploy cloud-based data extraction, ingestion, transformation, data modelling, data access, data security, metadata management, master data management
- Work with data governance teams and business stakeholders that currently manage data sources to design functional data models suitable for multi-cloud deployments. These models will have to consider aspects of where data resides and how it shall be used by customers, and partners Solution, advise and govern enterprise wide cloud programs to follow data architecture solutions, leveraging principles of reference data architectures for various data pain-points
- Help drive adoption of the Data Hub across product lines
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet the business need and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- Maintain and drive adoption of industry best practices to create scalable and secure cloud solutions Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards insuring that they are adopted across the organization in a collaborative manner
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture functions
- Be able to document and create standards
- Experience in building and optimizing big-data pipelines and architectures
- Experience with big data solutions like Redshift, BigQuery, Hive, Presto, etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL and non-relational databases such as Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB and HBase
- Experience with ingress patterns (API, ETL/ELT), and egress patterns (analytics/decision tools, BI tools) using solutions like Apache Spark (AWS EMR, AWS Glue), Apache Airflow (AWS Managed Workflows) and Apache Kafka (AWS MKS)
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough decision-making methodology • Good understanding of a breadth of technology areas, cloud solutions, infrastructure, networking, data platforms, open source technologies, database technologies, application development experience • Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management
- Collaborate effectively on complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of evangelizing cloud standards into the wider organization and supporting the transition to a cloud culture
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and a Social Security verification
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE!