Cloud Dev Op’s – 6 months
Skilled cloud Dev Op’s engineers an interesting project with a large retail bank in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for designing and implementation of the cloud adoption strategy
- Design and implementation that will support Cloud adoption at scale
- Ensure controls such as logging, encryption, key management, security, permissions, resiliency, resource management and optimisation are all in place.
- Conduct design/project assurance across all application designs to ensure effective design for cloud and best practises sharing
- Definition of departmental cloud standards and best practice
- Leverage and implement the CICD application requirements with the appropriate tools – TeamCity, Packer, Terraform, Vault, Artifactory, BitBucket, Ansible
- Ability to ensure that the utilisation of external native services and design best practises
- Awareness and knowledge of databases, especially large-scale database engineering
It would be advantageous if you have worked with the financial services area and have good knowledge of industry regulations.
If you are the successful applicant, you will be required to undertake pre-employment screening.
This is an urgent role, to apply please send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 344 4790
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.