Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a UK wide digital consultancy and managed service provider on the look out for a Cloud Engineering Lead.
Although this is a senior position, you will still be very much “on the tools”. The ideal candidate will not only be excellent technically, but be happy to liaise with clients directly and advise best practice.
As a key member of the leadership team, you will manage a team in the creation, maintenance and development of production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerance and scalable solutions. You will also be responsible for implementing continuous integration and deployment of code to accelerate development.
Key aspects of the role:
- Develop applications and solutions from technical specifications to the required standard
- Manage the build and release of software.
- Operating as a point of escalation both for internal and external stakeholders
- Pair programming with members of the team and working on problem solutions.
- Analysing costs and looking for ways to improve customer environments.
- Lead, direct and mentor team members
- Work with customers to design and advise on cloud best practice
- Preferably be AWS certified or be close to certification to Pro or Specialist.
What’s in it for you?
- Upskilling – certifications with partners such as AWS & Docker.
- Competitive Salary, pension scheme & holidays – plus extra leave for your birthday and charity work.
- Private Healthcare – extendable to family members.
- Yearly flu inoculation and any Covid-19 top-ups
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Parental Pay