Be-IT Resourcing is currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Glasgow. They are looking for a Junior Automaton Engineer who is responsible for driving, developing, and executing the automation strategy for each release.
Functional and non-functional product testing, champions quality. Define automation testing strategy based on business value and code coverage for assigned features or product areas by collaborating and innovating with other team members to design, code, and execute automated tests. Write and maintain automation test scripts for functional, integration, and system tests. Create and maintain test harnesses or testing tools for API and service level tests. Create and maintain datasets and database environments required for Automation tests. Maintains and monitors test environments. Test requirements and providing feedback on gaps, inaccuracies, inconsistencies, ambiguities, suggested improvements
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of object orientated programming principles
- Coding skills are required, preferably C#, python, and/or Java
- Working knowledge of SQL databases, including writing queries, designing tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Experience with a test case management system, defect reporting system, version control system
- Experience with administering and installing software on unix environments
- Experience with database management systems
- Experience identifying test conditions from a test basis and generating and documenting test cases
Please apply online for immediate consideration