Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing Cognos Business Partners in the UK? A Cognos planning TM1 Developer is required to join an Edinburgh business that has been creating cutting-edge solutions for almost a decade and are continuing to grow nationwide.
Businesses no longer require more data and more information, they require accurate insight and meaning from the data they already have, and our client works to provide better understanding, more knowledge, increased support and further answers from existing data.
What our client does is take data that a customer’s business has from its various systems, piece it together like a jigsaw and predict problems and enable the business to pre-empt and prevent problems.
Their real value add is to help customers reveal what they don’t know before it’s too late to prevent.
Our client is always looking for fresh, new minds to challenge how they do things and create a constant exchange of knowledge.
The role available:
This is a key role which is devoted to assisting their reputable, blue-chip clients across multiple sectors in overcoming information management challenges and revealing the capability of their data. It is important that candidates for this role are comfortable and capable in adapting to both technical and business clients as well as being able to work independently and travel to different
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must have experience in IBM Cognos TM1, including model building using Architect and Perspectives.
- Must have significant experience of writing Turbo Integrator scripts and Rules.
- Database Skills: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of ETL and data integration.
- Good experience and understanding of Business Financial Processes, (Accountancy).
- Ability to self-manage and work without direct supervision on customer sites.
- Additional experience of
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites across the UK.
Our client will offer you a competitive salary depending on your experience, fantastic support from a friendly team to help you achieve your goals and supersede your potential and, as part of one of the UK’s largest plc’s, a whole load of extras, including a pension scheme, share save scheme, private healthcare and a range of optional benefits.
Please note although the head office is in Edinburgh, this role can be home based with UK travel.
To apply please send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 344 4790